Cheesy Baked Party Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's the party dip that everyone gravitates to, and you can't do without! Our mouthwatering Cheesy Baked Party Dip served inside a hollowed out bread loaf is always a hit!
What You'll Need
- 2 (1-pound) loaves pumpernickel or rye bread, unsliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into small chunks and softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut off quarter top of breads; reserve tops. Scoop out most of the soft inside portion of loaves and save for dipping.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, scallions, garlic, and Cheddar cheese; mix well. Fold in artichoke hearts.
- Fill hollowed-out breads with mixture. Replace top of each bread and wrap in double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour, or until hot. Remove foil and top of bread and serve, using reserved bread chunks for dipping.
You can use a 2-pound oval-shaped bread instead of the 2 smaller loaves.
You may want to serve this up with some crisp veggies, too.
The best part of this dish is when the dip is gone and all you have left is the bread, which is soaked in all those delicious ingredients. Just break it up and pass it around!
We've got lots of great dip recipes on our website, so check 'em out. One of our favorites is our Black Bean Dip.
Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 279
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 515mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!