Choosy Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What are you gonna be saying about our Choosy Crab Dip? "Ooh, very classy! Ooh, very easy! Ooh, very Chesapeake tasty!"
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 pound canned crabmeat
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except crabmeat and 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese. Fold in crabmeat. Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
Serve with an assortment of crackers. You can use imitation crabmeat instead of the canned, and any mellow cheese instead of the Cheddar. Experiment and use whatever works best for you!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 225
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 506mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.3g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".