Christmas Tree Cheese Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There will be lots of get-togethers leading up to Christmas and we know you need to have a few go-to favorites ready and waiting for when you need something company-fancy. This only takes minutes to whip up and you can keep it in the fridge for up to a week, so it’s perfect for when your neighbor, the gals from your bunco group, or Santa himself stop by. So say good-bye to worries and hello to a Southern classic that is always welcome.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, well drained
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
To make this fantastic appetizer, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Just a Suggestion!
- This spread is perfect when served with our Parmesan Toast Crisps. To make them, using a 2-inch cookie cutter (or the rim of a juice glass), cut 24 circles from 8 slices white bread (3 per slice). This may be more or less depending on the size of the bread and your cutter. Place ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Brush butter on both sides of bread circles, then dip each circle into the cheese, coating both sides. Place on baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden. Let cool then serve. Store in an airtight container.
- For more amazing appetizers, try our Cheesy Crab Poppers or our Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- For a dessert dip option, try our Chocolate Cheese Ball!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.