Christmas Tree Cheese Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There will be lots of get-togethers leading up to Christmas and we know you need to have a few go-to favorites ready and waiting for when you need something company-fancy. This only takes minutes to whip up and you can keep it in the fridge for up to a week, so it’s perfect for when your neighbor, the gals from your bunco group, or Santa himself stop by. So say good-bye to worries and hello to a Southern classic that is always welcome.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, well drained
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
To make this fantastic appetizer, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Just a Suggestion!
- This spread is perfect when served with our Parmesan Toast Crisps. To make them, using a 2-inch cookie cutter (or the rim of a juice glass), cut 24 circles from 8 slices white bread (3 per slice). This may be more or less depending on the size of the bread and your cutter. Place ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Brush butter on both sides of bread circles, then dip each circle into the cheese, coating both sides. Place on baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden. Let cool then serve. Store in an airtight container.
- For more amazing appetizers, try our Cheesy Crab Poppers or our Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- For a dessert dip option, try our Chocolate Cheese Ball!