Cocktail Shrimp Egg Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We took your favorite seafood appetizer and rolled it up Cocktail Shrimp Egg Rolls. It's an easy two-bite recipe that's packed with flavors like ginger and cabbage!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 cups shredded Chinese cabbage
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen salad shrimp, thawed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Oil for frying
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic powder; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, scallions, and shrimp; mix well. Pour soy sauce mixture over cabbage mixture; toss to coat well and let stand 10 minutes. Place cabbage mixture in a colander and squeeze to drain well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon cabbage mixture evenly onto center of each wrapper. Lightly brush edges with beaten egg. Fold one corner of each wrapper up over cabbage mixture then fold both sides over, envelope style; roll up tightly.
- In a deep medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat about 1-1/2 inches oil until hot but not smoking. Add egg rolls in batches and fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden, turning occasionally. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately, but be sure to use caution--the filling will be hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 37
- Calories from Fat 2.6
- Total Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 249mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.5g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"