We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We hate to admit just how easy this recipe is to make. Itâ€™s amazing how 4 ingredients and less than 30 minutes can produce such a hot and bubbly crab spread, perfect for last-minute entertaining.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Serve this up with crackers, or with homemade pita chips that you can make simply by cutting medium pitas into 8 wedges each; separate the halves, and bake on a baking sheet in a preheated 350-degree F. oven until golden and crisp.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.