Creamy Crab Wontons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy Crab Wontons are crowd-pleasing easy appetizers that are crispy outside and creamy inside. Made with versatile wonton wrappers, every bite is pure heaven, and no one will believe you made homemade wontons yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat (about 3/4 pound)
- 30 refrigerated wonton wrappers (1/2 pound)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bread crumbs, and garlic powder; mix well with an electric beater. Add crabmeat, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- Place 1 teaspoon crab mixture in center of each wonton. Brush edges lightly with water then fold in half (one point to an opposite point, like a turnover) over crab mixture, and press to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp and golden, turning once halfway through baking.
- Wonton skins can usually be found in your supermarket produce department and also in Asian food stores.
- If you're looking for more great Chinese recipes, be sure to check out our collection of International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!