Deviled Egg Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a way for you to enjoy the classic taste of your favorite deviled eggs in half the time! This recipe for our Deviled Egg Dip is an "egg-cellent" twist on a traditional deviled egg because it makes getting that tangy flavor so much easier; no more slicing and scooping, and mixing; just toss everything in your food processor! It's the perfect recipe to serve up at your Easter party or Passover meal, or at any get together that needs a little extra something.
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When it comes to dipping, maybe serve up an assortment of crispy crackers, freshly cut veggies, or crusty French bread!
- We can't get enough of deviled eggs! Try one (or all) of our Simple Deviled Egg Recipes.
- These Recipes with Hard Boiled Eggs are the best! And you won't want to miss our collection of Simple Egg Recipes and Egg Safety Tips!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!