Fast and Fabulous Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everything old is new again-and this classic party fixture from the '70s is no exception. Fast and Fabulous Fondue is sure to get the party started!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring often, until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- Combine cheese and flour, tossing well. Add cheese mixture to saucepan; stir until cheese melts.
- Pour cheese mixture into a fondue pot or chafing dish. Serve warm with cubed French or Italian bread for dipping.