Frosty the Cheeseball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've never built a snowman like this before! Frosty the Cheeseball is our unique take on a favorite party appetizer. Not only is he delicious and easy to whip up at a moment's notice, but he's got personality too! With a few veggies and a little imagination, you can make this cheeseball totally your own (and guests will love it!).
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into three balls: one small, one medium, and one large. Arrange the balls on a serving platter in a line to form a snowman lying down.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
It's fun to garnish this with sliced black olives for the eyes and mouth, a baby carrot for the nose, red bell pepper triangles for buttons, and pretzel sticks for arms, but feel free to use any of your favorite edible delights.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.