Frosty the Cheeseball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've never built a snowman like this before! Frosty the Cheeseball is our unique take on a favorite party appetizer. Not only is he delicious and easy to whip up at a moment's notice, but he's got personality too! With a few veggies and a little imagination, you can make this cheeseball totally your own (and guests will love it!).
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into three balls: one small, one medium, and one large. Arrange the balls on a serving platter in a line to form a snowman lying down.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
It's fun to garnish this with sliced black olives for the eyes and mouth, a baby carrot for the nose, red bell pepper triangles for buttons, and pretzel sticks for arms, but feel free to use any of your favorite edible delights.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!