Game Day Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Game Day Wings bring the perfect combo of sweet and hot to your taste buds. Expect these hot wings to fly off the plate whenever you serve them, on game day or anytime.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10-ounce) bottle soy sauce
- 5 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken wings; mix well. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours (see Notes).
- Drain wings well and place on baking sheets; discard remaining marinade.
- Bake wings 30 minutes then turn them over. Baste wings with pan juices then bake 30 more minutes, until cooked through and browned.
Makes about 50 wings.
If you want to start with whole wings and split them yourself before cooking, split them at each joint and discard the tips. This makes them much easier to eat. Also, these can marinate for up to 2 days in the fridge.