Home Run Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes you want to make something for nibbling on when the gang is sitting around watching a ball game. Well, if you're looking to score a home run with your gang, this kicked-up, cheesy Home Run Dip is just the way to do it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2/3 cup beer
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, slightly softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
What to Do
- Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, dry mustard, beer, and butter in a food processor and process until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth and completely combined.
Serve this at room temperature with crackers or cubes of Italian bread for dipping. It can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.