Hot Artichoke Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 tablespoons per serving
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
The ultimate party food, our homemade Hot Artichoke Spread is sure to win you raves at your next get-together. Since it's so easy to make, it will always be ready in a pinch; that's part of what makes it so "hot"! So, don't miss this chance to show off your hot party dip as the best in town!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (13.75-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 3/4 cup ,plus 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender, process all ingredients except 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese until well combined. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan over the top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- We suggest serving this with crackers, sliced bread, or carrot and celery sticks!
- Looking for more ways with artichoke? Try this Spinach Artichoke Crescent Ring or our Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
- For more delicious dips and spreads, check out our collection of Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes!
- When it comes to tasty appetizers, you need our Maple Pecan Baked Brie or our Roast Beef Crostini to really impress.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 236
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.2g 16 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 863mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %