Hot Rye Rounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen
- 14 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
These pint-size ryes are a favorite finger food for parties. And they're so easy to whip up ahead of time without any hassle.
What You'll Need
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (4-1/2 ounce) can chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 36 slices Cocktail rye bread
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Spread 1-1/2 teaspoons cheese mixture onto each bread slice.
- Arrange slices on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
You can make the topping up to a day ahead, and refrigerate it. Top bread slices with the spread just before baking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 639
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,864mg 78 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.7g 39 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!