Lighter 7-Layer Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let the name fool you. Our Lighter 7-Layer Dip may have good-for-you ingredients but it does not lack in the flavor department. Grab your favorite chips and get ready for a real taste bud fiesta!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole (See Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) container fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
What to Do
- Spread refried beans over a 12-inch round serving platter, then spread guacamole over beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and taco seasoning; mix well then spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese then tomato, followed by scallions and black olives. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 195
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 773mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 4.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!