Mushroom Cheddar Croquettes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Croquettes make a perfect appetizer for any meal, and this Mushroom Cheddar Croquette recipe is fancy enough for holidays yet easy enough to make on a weeknight! Before you know it, your whole table will be asking for seconds.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well. Shape into 8 equal-sized patties by squeezing mixture together.
- Heat 1/2 inch oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook croquettes for about 15 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined platter.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 318
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 787mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!