We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is so big, you'd better save it till you have a hungry crowd on your hands.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (8 ounces) tortilla chips
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1¼ ounces) dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Place the tortilla chips in a mound on a 12-inch pizza pan and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat for 7 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, crumbling it as it cooks. Stir in the taco seasoning and refried beans. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon over the tortilla chips, then top with the shredded cheese, olives, and chilies. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with the salsa, sour cream, scallion, and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Since you know what your gang likes, feel free to omit any of these toppings or add any favorites.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 535
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 24g 49 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 1,449mg 60 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.9g 32 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!