Oriental Salad Egg Rolls
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
Hmm, a bunch of crunchy Oriental veggies mixed with creamy dressing and baked inside a crispy shell? It sure sounds like a recipe for success!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package Oriental complete bagged salad kit
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (6-ounce) can tiny cocktail shrimp, drained
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the package of Oriental dressing and the mayonnaise until smooth. Coarsely chop the mixed greens and vegetables from the salad kit and add to the dressing mixture. Add the noodles from the kit and the shrimp; mix well.
- Spoon equal amounts of the mixture onto the center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold one corner of each wrapper over the salad mixture then fold both sides over envelope fashion. Roll the egg roll toward the remaining corner to close and place seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Brush each egg roll with oil and bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
Oriental bagged salad kits, containing mixed greens and vegetables, packaged dressing, and crispy noodles, can usually be found next to the bagged salads in the produce department of your supermarket.
Read NextPotato Tot Taco Nachos