Pan-Roasted Corn Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Since corn is already a summertime favorite we thought we'd give you another way to serve it at your next potluck! Our Pan-Roasted Corn Dip features a whole lot of flavor without having to do a whole lot of work. Set out this corn dip with some tortilla chips and let them have at it!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lime or 2 tablespoons lime juice
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add corn and jalapeno; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 165
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 127mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.