Party-Time Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready to have a ball with our Party-Time Cheese Ball. It's made with two different kinds of cheeses and lots of flavorful ingredients, like colorful peppers. Be sure you've got plenty of crackers and veggies to serve it with, 'cause this one's gonna go fast!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except pecans. Place pecans in a shallow dish.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into 2 medium balls or 1 large ball. Roll in the chopped pecans, covering completely. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 332
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.6g 17 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 374mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.7g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.