Pepperoni Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This inside-out version of our favorite pizza pie makes for the perfect party dip. Watch their eyes light up when you put out Pepperoni Pizza Dip, an edible bread bowl filled with zesty warm filling. They won't be able to resist!
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over low heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, stirring occasionally. Serve hot.
You can serve Pepperoni PIzza Dip with bread sticks or, for a fancier look, serve it in a hollowed-out large rye bread with the insides cut up and cubed for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 278
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 8.9g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,250mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)