Pesto Chicken Bruschetta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we have a serious case of the munchies and need something on the hearty side, we'll be giving three cheers for bruschetta. It's warm, satisfying, and really takes the edge off.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) loaf French bread, cut into ½-inch slices (about 2 dozen)
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Spread the pesto sauce over each bread slice. Top with the chicken and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place on baking sheets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
To fancy this up, add color and flavor by topping this with a few chopped plum tomatoes and maybe some chopped fresh basil before topping with the cheese and baking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!