Pistachio Goat Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These salty and creamy appetizer bites will have your guests feeling like they're dining at a five-star restaurant. Our Pistachio Goat Cheese balls look and taste fancy, but they're extremely simple to make. So sit them out before dinner and watch them disappear!
What You'll Need
- 11 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 4 ounces coarsely chopped pistachio nuts
- 48 washed and dried baby spinach leaves
What to Do
- Bring goat cheese to room temperature. Using your hands, roll forty-eight 1/2-inch balls, and place them on a piece of parchment paper.
- In a small, shallow bowl, place pistachio nuts. Roll each cheese ball in the nuts to coat evenly.
- Arrange spinach leaves on serving platter. Place a cheese ball on each leaf and serve immediately.
You can save time by getting this appetizer ready the day before you plan to use it. Prepare the cheese balls, roll them in the chopped pistachio nuts, and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.