Quick 'n' Easy Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who knew it could be so quick and easy to whip up such zippy south-of-the-border taste?!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa, divided
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, shredded and divided
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheese, green chilies, and black olives; mix well.
- Spread an equal amount of the mixture over the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Spoon remaining salsa over the tops of the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 288
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 33 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 1,369mg 57 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 6.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!