Raspberry Bacon Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The saltiness from the bacon combined with the sweetness from the raspberry jam is what makes this appetizer so irresistible. Raspberry Bacon Shrimp is a starter that everyone will love after just one bite!
What You'll Need
- 40 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails on, (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 20 bacon slices
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Cut bacon slices in half crosswise. Wrap bacon pieces around shrimp, placing seam side down on prepared baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, mix raspberry jam and sweet chili sauce. Reserve 1/4 cup of sauce. Brush shrimp and bacon with remaining sauce.
- Broil shrimp about 3 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and shrimp is pink. (Make sure you keep oven door open slightly.) Serve with remaining sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Calories 66
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 157mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.3g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %