Roasted Peppers Feta Cheese Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Party hearty with these Roasted Peppers and Feta Cheese Crostini because these babies are yum-my! If you've been in search of a great party food, look no more! We've got it right here!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package feta cheese (not crumbled)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced (see note)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Cut cheese into 24 equal pieces; cut peppers into 1-inch strips. Wrap pepper strips around cheese pieces; secure with wooden toothpicks, and place in an 8-inch square baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes; remove toothpicks, and serve warm on bread slices.
Crostini, usually served as an appetizer, features thin baguette bread slices as the base for savory toppings. A baguette is a long, thin loaf of French bread that's usually 2 inches to 3 inches in diameter. It works better than a regular loaf of French bread for appetizer-sized servings.