The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Simple Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Making appetizers doesn't have to be complicated. Simple Stuffed Mushrooms are an easy one-bite starter that's packed with flavor! You'll definitely want a tray of these on your next party spread.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp cloth. Remove stems from 3/4 of the mushrooms; set aside those caps. Finely chop stems and remaining mushrooms.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; saute chopped mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes, or until softened. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until warmed through. Serve immediately.
I love to bake
Feb 17, 2018
So easy and yummy. We made this as a side dish.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.