We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Southwest Dip is packed with south-of-the-border flavors that'll wow your guests! Sour cream, ricotta cheese, and seasoning come together to make a delicious chip dip for your next gathering.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).