We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Southwest Dip is packed with south-of-the-border flavors that'll wow your guests! Sour cream, ricotta cheese, and seasoning come together to make a delicious chip dip for your next gathering.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)