We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Southwest Dip is packed with south-of-the-border flavors that'll wow your guests! Sour cream, ricotta cheese, and seasoning come together to make a delicious chip dip for your next gathering.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.