Spicy Hot Sausage Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever seen a crowd of people rush at an appetizer tray before? If not, then just set out a plate of these Spicy Hot Sausage Balls and watch 'em go! No one can resist these little dough balls flavored with spicy sausage meat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package hot pork sausage (see Notes)
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using your hands, knead well until a soft dough forms. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until bottoms begin to brown and no pink remains in sausage.
- Make sure to use a packaged hot sausage like Jimmy Dean® brand, and not spicy Italian sausage from the meat counter because the consistency is different.
- Serve these with your favorite type of mustard or even ketchup as a dipping sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!