We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need some eerie eats for your Halloween bash? Get tangled up in our creepy-crawly Spiderweb Spread by dipping and dunking your favorite chips into this zesty south-of-the-border party spread that guarantees a web of excitement in every bite.
What You'll Need
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
What to Do
- Spread refried beans evenly over a 12-inch round serving platter, then spread guacamole over beans.
- Sprinkle lettuce, tomato, and cheese around bean mixture. Sprinkle olives around guacamole.
- Place sour cream in a resealable plastic storage bag. Cut a tiny piece off the corner of the bag and drizzle in circles. Starting in the center of the circle, drag a knife to the outside, creating a web design (see photo).
Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 296
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10.0g 20 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 794mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!