Stuffed and Wrapped Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking to fancy up your get-together, this easy-to-make-and-serve favorite wrapped brie recipe should be on the top of your list. This crowd-pleaser is worthy of a standing ovation.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 sheet (from a 17.25-ounce package) frozen puff pastry, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice Brie round horizontally in half. Remove top and spread sun-dried tomatoes over bottom layer. Replace top and place in center of puff pastry sheet. Bring corners into center, completely covering Brie; pinch dough firmly to seal. Trim and discard any excess dough and place seam-side down on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden and Brie is melting. Allow to cool slightly then serve.