Sweet & Crunchy Stuffed Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're only five ingredients away from this sweet and crunchy appetizer. Sweet & Crunchy Stuffed Brie is one of our easiest yet one of our tastiest recipes.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round, well chilled
- 1/3 cup apricot pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll dough and pinch seams together.
- Slice Brie in half horizontally and place bottom half in center of dough. Spread preserves over cut side, sprinkle with pecans, and replace top of Brie. Bring dough up over top of Brie, pressing firmly to seal. Place seam side down on baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 207
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.4g 13 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 328mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.