Touchdown Cheeseburger Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've got plans to watch the big game, then these cheeseburger skewers are just what you need to take your party spread to a whole new level. In less than 10 minutes you can put these skewers together, thanks to the convenience of our heat and serve cheeseburger flatbread pocket sandwiches. Serve with some “secret sauce” and you’ll be scoring a touchdown of your own with your friends and family!
What You'll Need
- DIPPING SAUCE
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 Angus cheeseburger flatbread pocket sandwiches
- 12 (6-inch) skewers
- 12 hamburger pickle chips, drained on paper towel
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes
What to Do
This recipe comes to us from Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin®. Click here to view the instructions on how to make these cheeseburger skewers!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 237
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 604mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.5g 18 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %