We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a very special take on a loaded dinner roll, try our Tuscan Bundles. Chicken, sundried tomatoes, and a spread of Italian cheeses, all wrapped inside soft warm bread. This easy bread recipe makes the perfect addition to any classically Italian meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 to 4 fresh basil leaves, cut in 1/8-inch ribbons
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, drained and patted dry, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Using your fingers, flatten biscuits to 4-inch rounds. Evenly divide cheese spread on each of the biscuits. Top evenly with chicken, basil, and sundried tomatoes.
- Bring sides of biscuits up and pinch together tightly to seal and form a bundle. Place bundles on the baking sheet, pinched side down. Lightly spray tops of each bundle with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Check This Out!
- For more recipes "stuffed" with flavor, try our Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs or our Stuffed Chicken Muffins!
- We love a juicy chicken dinner; our Very Ritzy Chicken and this One-Dish Chicken are some of our favorites.
- For more Italian recipes you'll love, try our Basil Pesto Focaccia or Chef Tony's Cheesy Rice Balls.