Two Tomato Tapas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a European appetizer that's both classy and tasty, look no further than our recipe for Two Tomato Tapas. With ingredients like Italian cheese and basil, this sophisticated appetizer will put on quite the show for you and your guests. This homemade appetizer recipe is sure to be the talk of the town. Pinkies up!
What You'll Need
- 2 large plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 12 sun-dried tomato halves in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian 6-cheese blend
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 24 baguette slices
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over slices. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
Tapas are hot or cold appetizers usually accompanied by cocktails and popularly served throughout Spain. Keep these ingredients on hand to serve when unexpected guests show up, and you can have your own tapas party.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.