Un-Boo-lievable BBQ Weenies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one can resist our Un-Boo-lievable BBQ Weenies, and thanks to Colleen Gallagher who came up with the clever name, you can add a little humor to this deliciously spooky appetizer!
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) jar cherry preserves
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, undrained and chopped (from 7 ounce can)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 2 (16-ounce) packages cocktail-size smoked sausages
What to Do
- In a deep skillet over medium-high heat, whisk together barbecue sauce, preserves, chipotle peppers, water, and adobo sauce.
- Bring mixture to a boil; add sausages, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker set on low, until ready to serve.
- Looking for another easy and yummy snack to serve on Halloween? Why not mix up a batch of our Monster Mix?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.