Watermelon Rubiks Cube
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it food or is it art? This head-scratcher of a recipe is a real treat to behold in person. Using an array of different ingredients, this colorful concoction will stump even the brainiacs in your family. But don't worry; with our three easy steps, we'll give you the secret to solving this food puzzle.
What You'll Need
- 5 equal size cubes of watermelon
- 5 equal size cubes white jack cheese
- 5 equal size cubes yellow cheddar
- 5 equal size cubes smoked turkey
- 5 equal size cubes summer sausage
- 1 cup ranch dressing
What to Do
- Build a Rubik's-style cube by alternating cubes, making a 5 cube x 5 cube layer on the bottom.
- Build four more layers on top forming a tight cube.
- Serve with the ranch dressing and toothpicks.
Adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.