Cheesy Beer Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy, dreamy and ready in no-time. If that sounds like something you’d like to serve at your next gathering, then print out this recipe and keep it in a safe place. You see, we start out with 4 cheeses and take them over the top by adding a splash of beer. Then, we suggest you serve these with toasted refrigerated English muffins as the perfect dippers.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup beer
- 3 scallions, sliced
What to Do
Head on over to Easy Home Meals to finish this recipe!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
- This dip can also be heated in a cast iron skillet on the grill or in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve with your favorite veggies and pretzels in addition to the English muffin pieces.
- For more party options, check out our collection of Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes!
- Want more ways to cook with beer? Try our Beer-Basted Sausage or our Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).