Cheesy Beer Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy, dreamy and ready in no-time. If that sounds like something you’d like to serve at your next gathering, then print out this recipe and keep it in a safe place. You see, we start out with 4 cheeses and take them over the top by adding a splash of beer. Then, we suggest you serve these with toasted refrigerated English muffins as the perfect dippers.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup beer
- 3 scallions, sliced
What to Do
Head on over to Easy Home Meals to finish this recipe!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
- This dip can also be heated in a cast iron skillet on the grill or in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve with your favorite veggies and pretzels in addition to the English muffin pieces.
- For more party options, check out our collection of Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes!
- Want more ways to cook with beer? Try our Beer-Basted Sausage or our Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!