Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether it’s for a holiday party, New Year’s Eve get-together or just because, these creamy-dreamy savory crisps are always a hit. And thanks to the convenience of frozen phyllo dough and the ease of chopped spinach, these go together in no time. So if you’re looking to impress your guests, these are perfect.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen phyllo dough, thawed
What to Do
- To get the full recipe head over to our friends at Easy Home Meals!
Test Kitchen Tip
Once you open the box of phyllo dough, you see how thin the sheets are. The crispy layers are created by alternating the sheets with butter. It is really simple and very impressive.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 88
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 131mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!