Apple-Oat Snack Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Squares
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Break out these cake-like squares for the after-school gang. Serve 'em up with tall glasses of milk and watch 'em disappear.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in milk just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in pie filling, and spoon into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack, and cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 444mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %