We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
You don't want to miss this easy dessert bar recipe, because it's 2 layers of pure magic. Our no-bake Chocolate-Peanut Bars combine a sweet peanut butter base with a rich chocolate topping that will make your taste buds dance. We like to serve them at potlucks and parties, but sometimes they're too hard to share!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed (about 45 cookies)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
What to Do
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with wax paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter at medium speed with an electric beater until blended. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla wafer crumbs; beat until blended. Press mixture into dish.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together chocolate chips and whipping cream over low heat until melted and smooth, let cool 5 minutes. Spread over peanut butter mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Using the wax paper, lift out entire candy and place on cutting board. Cut into bars, refrigerate leftovers.