Christmas Magic Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree! No matter when you bake these up, they'll definitely fill you with the feeling of holiday magic!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (10-ounce) package holiday dark chocolate and mint chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup red and green chocolate covered candies (See Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, then place in oven 5 minutes, or until butter is melted.
- Layer graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, walnuts and coconut over butter. Pour condensed milk over coconut; top with chocolate covered candies.
- Bake 30 minutes. Cool in baking dish on a wire rack, then cut into squares.
- We used holiday mini M&M's to make these Christmas-special, but you can make them for any holiday by changing up the colors!
- We all know there's an endless amount of Christmas cookie recipes, but we think our Mistletoe Cookie Bars and Gumdrop Cookies should be added to your collection, if they haven't been already!
- Love this easy cookie recipe? Be sure to check out the rest of the holiday cookies we've featured in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more cookies, download our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).