We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 bar per serving
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
There's something about these Coffee Bars that make them the perfect complement to a steaming cup of coffee, or even a hot cup of tea! Since they're so easy to make, they're perfect for keeping on hand just in case you need to offer a tasty snack to company. You can't go wrong with these yummy coffee dessert bars!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup prepared coffee, cooled
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the 1 stick butter and brown sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla, then gradually add the coffee, mixing well.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon; gradually add to the butter mixture. Stir in the raisins and walnuts.
- Pour onto baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- To make the glaze, in a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and milk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over bars, cut and serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!