Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Triangle
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Get ready for our Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars! They're a Test Kitchen copycat recipe based on the delicious cranberry bars at your local coffee shop. A white chocolate and cream cheese frosting, drizzled over delicious baked perfection! This dessert bar recipe is everything the holidays, and your morning coffee, have been waiting for.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
What to Do
To Make Cranberry Bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15- inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and 1 tsp vanilla. Add ginger, flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well. Stir in 1 cup dried cranberries and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into baking sheet. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
To Make Frosting
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, lemon juice, and remaining 1/2 tsp vanilla until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over bars and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup dried cranberries.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate chips for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted and smooth. Place chocolate in a small resealable plastic bag, cut off corner, and drizzle over the top of bars.
- Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes or until chocolate is hardened. Cut into squares, then cut each square diagonally into triangles. Serve.