Halloween Candy Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't be intimidated by that big bowl of leftover Halloween candy; we've got something that's sure to save the day! Make our Halloween Candy Bars as a crazy good way to clean out the candy bowl. Just try not to act too surprised when the kids prefer this homemade dessert bar recipe to the sweets they brought home on Halloween night.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped leftover candy bars, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs then gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup chopped candy then spread batter into baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped candy.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into bars.
Check This Out!
- For more scream-worthy Halloween desserts, check out our Dark Chocolate Halloween Chip Cookies, our Ghoulishly Good Cupcakes, Halloween "Scream" Cheese Brownies.
- If the kids need a snack before trick-or-treating, we suggest this Halloween Harvest Hash Chex Mix!
- Are you throwing a Halloween party? If so then check out this collection of Spooktacular Halloween Party Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 432
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 88 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 381mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!