Lemon Glacier Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Every time we make these Lemon Glacier Bars in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, they seem to disappear in seconds! If your crew loves them as much as we do, and we know they will, they won't stick around very long... give them a try and see for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg, and oil ; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup cake mixture for topping. Press remaining cake mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed until creamy; add sugar, remaining egg, and lemon juice, beating until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture over baked crust; sprinkle with reserved cake mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly; cover and chill. Cut into bars before serving.
Check This Out!
- Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Make our Chocolate Chip Pound Cake, our Cake Mix Snickerdoodles, or our Layered Strawberry Cake!
- If you love the idea of an easy lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes.
- For more dessert bar recipes you're going to love, make our Black & White Cheesecake Bars, our Peanut M&M Bars, or our Coconut Lover's Cookie Bars.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.