Mistletoe Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They're sure to kiss the cook when you pass out these melt-in-your-mouth mistletoe cookie bars, whether or not you're standing under the mistletoe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/2 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray bottom only of a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray, and lightly flour.
- In a large bowl, using a spoon, combine cake mix, butter, water, and eggs until dough forms (some dry mix will remain). Stir in cranberries, baking chips, and cashews. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour, then cut into bars.
Makes 24 bars.
For more Christmas recipes like this one, order your very own copy of Mr. Food Christmas Made Easy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 214
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 197mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.