Mixed Berry Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The strawberry ice cream syrup that gets drizzled over our creamy, crunchy, and fruity Mixed Berry Bars adds another flavor of berry-perfection to this potluck-perfect dessert bar. Trust us, it'll quickly become one of your favorite potluck dessert recipes! Or, you can always bake up a batch and have dessert ready for every day of the week!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned quick oats
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Strawberry ice cream syrup to drizzle
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, oats, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter. Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned; let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over crust. Arrange fresh berries on top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into bars and drizzle with strawberry syrup just before serving.
- Whether you're whipping this up because you love berry desserts, or because it's a Patriotic holiday, we know you're going to love it! We also know you're going to love all of our Top Patriotic Dessert recipes! Make sure to tell us which one you like best!
- We've got dessert bars for every occasion! Check out our Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares, or, for a sweet taste of summer, try our Blueberry Lemon Bars!
- No matter the occasion, we hope you'll leave a comment below and tell us what you loved about this very berry dessert recipe!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For desserts that will always impress, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 278
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 153mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.