Peanut Butter S'more Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (6-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup salted roasted peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla; beat well. Add flour and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press dough into baking dish. Spread marshmallow creme over dough, then sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until marshmallow creme is lightly browned. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars.
Who doesn't love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate? Well, another very easy and delicious way to enjoy it is our Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits!