The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cookie Jar Favorites
Pucker-Up Lemon Lime Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
These aren't your ordinary lemon squares! Our Pucker-Up Lemon Lime Squares are absolutely loaded with lemon and lime flavors. It's a double-whammy dessert bar that's going to delight everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 drop green food color
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Line bottom and half way up sides with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, beat 1-3/4 cups flour, the confectioners' sugar, cornstarch, salt, and butter until crumbly. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk granulated sugar, eggs, half-and-half, and remaining 3 tablespoons flour until thoroughly combined. Place half the mixture in another large bowl, and whisk in lemon juice and lemon zest. Pour the lemon mixture over the hot crust.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until set. Meanwhile, whisk lime juice, lime zest, and green food color into remaining mixture. Slowly pour lime mixture over lemon layer and bake an additional 10 to 12 minutes, or until set. Let cool.
- Lift from pan and cut into squares. Chill until ready to serve.
For that extra-special touch, sprinkle with extra confectioners' sugar before serving.
Aug 03, 2016
This easy recipe is a winner! Everyone will love these especially at your next potluck or party.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.