Tempting Turtle Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
These luscious, Tempting Turtle Bars only need four ingredients! If that's not tempting, we don't know what is! It's a classic combo of chocolate and caramel, baked in a bar cookie perfect for sharing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, drizzle with caramel topping, and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until chips melt; cool completely in baking dish on wire rack. Chill at least 2 hours; cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 275
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 5.8mg 2 %
- Sodium 131mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %